Thank you Lynn. Itā€™s such an unpredictable beast :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Lynn. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yahooooo thatā€™s brilliant!

2 Likes

Opened my shop in August , just had my first sale :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Opened my shop last month and had 2 sales last week leaving lovely feedback. Really makes it all worthwhile. Best of luck to everyone else on here xx

3 Likes

I just sent out my 10th order on Folksy!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I am excited that I got my first sale, for my pine forest wax melt, the day after I started my folksy page. I am looking forward to being part of a craft focussed community.

4 Likes

Well I have arrivedā€¦!
After sitting at 97 sales for so long I suddenly hit 100 and now Iā€™ve reached 111.
My shop has morphed over the years beginning with jewellery and now I have fallen in love with wool. Not much difference I hear you say! I dabbled with needle felting but then I learnt to spin, then weave and well the world is my oyster. So my shop is slowly becoming an all encompassing ā€˜my world of woolā€™ :smiley:!

5 Likes

@KatrinaJewellery sounds great, I went to a Yarn Fest on Saturday and had a play on a spinning wheel, totally hooked of course and already planning all the lovely yarn Iā€™ll spin when I eventually save up for my spinning wheel, I have already asked Santa for a small Lap weaving frame to try my hand at ā€¦ just for fun :slight_smile: it has obviously opened a whole new world for you, lovely to hear

1 Like

My high fiveā€¦not fameā€¦not fortuneā€¦but one of my little bears has rose to fame courtesy of @folksycontent and @LEAPUP and I was sooo excited to see him twirling around this morning telling us just how little time we have to start the Christmas shoppingā€¦shockā€¦horror ā€¦only 6 weeks!
I would try to upload the video to here but Leanne would verify, that may not be an easy task for me ā€¦took me all day to share it on Instagram!

3 Likes

I am BUZZING!..I have just had my first sale after opening my shop last weekend!
Thanks to maddymoo2 for buying my golf Christmas cards:

I am also on Etsy but thought I would try Folksy and so far am pleasantly surprised so far. The listing interface was easy to use and the Forum on here is great!

I am looking forward to my 2nd sale.

Good luck with sales everyone.

Rich

4 Likes

I got my first sales today! Woo hoo! Couldnā€™t be happier!

5 Likes

One of my hats met THE Queen today at Buckingham Palace!

It was worn by Dame Sara Thornton, the current UKā€™s Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner who received her honours today

12 Likes

Iā€™m chuffed to have had my first wrapping paper order :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™ve been selling cards and prints on Folksy for a while, but this is my first venture into the world of wrapping paper so Iā€™m really excited to have sold my first few sheets!

3 Likes

Woo Hoo! First Folksy Sale - actually three items on one order.

Have to restock now ready for the craft fayres!

4 Likes

Congratulations!

Itā€™s a sort of highish Five, for me anyway, as I have sold 50 to date so it has a Five in it!!!
Plus I got an email from Folksyā€¦
Hi thegreetingscardshop,
Well done on making your 50th sale on Folksyā€¦

SallyAnn

5 Likes

Congratulations SallyAnn. xx