The Front Page Collections Get a Little Disheartening

Oh well done - and it’s so lovely too! I like your description - how clever to remember Independance Day nicely in advance. I must improve on this “Occasion positioning” stuff…

Great Kindle case (pity my Kindle’s the wrong type :wink: )

Lizzie

1 Like

and as a result of the good time we all have creating the Pinterest boards, there must be hundreds of lovely Pinterest boards with the name FOLKSY in them - all helping to promote Folksy.

3 Likes

Absooolutely! Great, isn’t it?

Lizzie

1 Like

I love the Pinterest board bit on the front page too especially as it’s created by sellers.

Thanks Lizzie.

:blush: Shirley x

1 Like

I’ve just discovered the Recently Favourited bit which seems to be in each categories main page. I got there from being in a collection and following the link out of it for more suggested items. And I happened to discover two of my items are in the Garden and Pets recently favourited bit. So that’s nice, because they’ve been probably been picked by a potential customer, I guess. That’s more a guide to me than the collections which are picked internally.

And it’s another place that you can potentially be featured, so with the Folksy Finds, the Pinterest front page, the collections, and these Recently Favourited snaphots in each main category, it’s a lot better than it used to be with only a few front page slots.

Jo

1 Like

That sounds good, but I can’t actually Find “Recently Favourited”… I tried following your note above, but haven’t had any luck.
Which does make me wonder how many people will actually see “Recently Favourited”? Perhaps it needs a Big Button of its own!

Lizzie

Oh duh… found it now… You click on the grey list of categories along the top, under the “Folksy” logo. I went into the “Gift Guides” and looked for it there… duh-brained… time for a coffee!

Lizzie

Lol :slight_smile: It’s not easy to find, I found it by accident when I noticed one of my necklaces there. I’m not sure why the Gift Guides are there, as well as on the front page. It makes it a bit harder to find the popular jewellery categories underneath as you have to scroll down quite a lot.