The official Folksy Tote Bags and Bumper Stickers are here!

Ta Folksy, these designs are gorgeous. Just ordered my bag and stickers in time to plaster my craft stalls from now on in till Christmas! Cant wait to get them.

1 Like

Lovely designs - just ordered the birdy tote :smiley:

@folksycontent is there a rough timeframe for when these will be delivered?
Sorry if it says it somewhere, I couldn’t spot it.

1 Like

I haven’t given one but Awesome have promised to print them as swiftly as possible.
I think about 2-3 weeks?

1 Like

Ordered my stickers just now. Perhaps could add one to my shop banner instead of the car.

1 Like

I’m going to add that one I think to my banner which I display at craft fairs.

Do you have a shop banner.

Mine is a textile pennant. So wouldn’t work there,but will look fine by my business cards (depending on how big they are I guess)

1 Like

Never thought of that Pauline, I have a bannner I use at craft fairs, might have to go buy the stickers now :grinning:

1 Like

Any idea on delivery yet?

Not only am I keen to sticker my own car, but as I said previously I would like to see bulk packs of stickers available to sellers. Please help us promote Folksy.

Christmas is coming, and all those parcels could have a Folksy bumper sticker in them.

1 Like

They’re being printed at the moment, so not long now.

4 Likes

Oh brilliant can’t wait.:grinning:

Is it just me or is anyone else disappointed that the bags which we are paying for have been printed on the reverse with the printers Awesome Merchandise’s logo , it seems from the email I received that Folksy had not realised this was going to happen and so is asking if I want to accept the bag like this. I wonder if those crafters whose skills mean they could have either printed their own brand name on the back or embroidered it would feel as I do that advertising the printer was never in my thoughts.!

Having raised this issue I had a response that Folksy had been given a good price and if I wanted to cancel then I could do so, however what do others feel Folksy should do, if Awesome have not supplied what was ordered surely they should do so.

Mel.

Hi Mel. Sorry to hear you’re disappointed that the tote bags have a logo on the back. We think they look fab and we’re really happy with them. We were aware that Awesome would have a logo on the back, it was just larger than we were originally expecting so we wanted to let everyone who bought one know before we sent them out.

Having seen the bags in person now, I honestly think they look brilliant - plus 50% of the money we make from the sales is going directly to the makers who designed them and the rest is going into our fund for promoting Folksy. Awesome have been fantastic to work with, the quality is really really good, and we couldn’t have done this without them, and we certainly wouldn’t have as much to invest into promoting Folksy without the offer they gave us.

Here are a few of picture so everyone can see the finished totes and stickers. The idea was originally to create a set of bags and stickers to help spread the word about Folksy and we think they do that really well - plus every sale gives us a little more money to help promote Folksy, which is brilliant.

I’m looking forward to receiving my tote and stickers, I really don’t mind the ‘Awesome Merchandise’ Logo on the back of the bags. It doesn’t look too obtrusive and it wouldn’t really be seen much as the bag would be carried with the Folksy side facing outwards.

Also, when I first seen the photo of the bags I didn’t realise that the company doing the printing was called Awesome Merchandise I thought it meant that Folksy was filled with Awesome Merchandise :slight_smile: !!!

XX

7 Likes

Thank you for being so positive, Jan. :blush:
It’s really appreciated and I think/hope you’re going to love your tote.

Woo Hoo stickers have arrived in time for my first xmas market next weekend. Now to decorate my stock crates and business card holder…

1 Like

Yay! They arrived! I hope you like them, Sasha.

We sent half the orders yesterday and the rest are all packaged up and ready to go to the post office today! Now I just need to update all those shipping confirmations :wink:

My stickers are here - hooray!

Now @folksycontent what’s the chance of bulk-buying a single design of sticker so I can give them to my customers too?

1 Like

We can probably do that if you want to? How many would you want?