Theme of the Day Weaving

Hi All

Is it just me or are they really no items under todays weaving theme of the day? There are zero items in this category! I know I have items in my shop with the weaving tag and there are many other shops with woven items. I have cleared my cache in case its my pc, but still showing zero. Any ideas @folksyadmin

Lesley

4 Likes

Nothing appears on mine either, so I don’t think it’s your cache or anything like this. If I search with weaving lots of listings come up, but the theme of the day doesn’t seem to be working…

3 Likes

Im just as puzzled, i did a search using weavi g and loads came up.

Theres a glitch somewhere i guess.

4 Likes

This is upsetting to see! I for one have several pieces of my bead weaving tagged with ‘weaving’! :sob: :sob:

Please @folksy can you look into this for all us sellers that were looking forward to using this tag! :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

I haven’t got anything either to look at under Theme of the Day, and was just about to start a post when I saw that others had flagged up the problem.

1 Like

You are showing up in my search. I see a lot of sellers in my feed. I woild post a photo here but always get this message when I try to add on this feed. ‘Unable to select media due to denied permissions’ …

1 Like

weaving on Folksy Got it. Here you are this is what I see when I search Weaving. There are a lot and you are on there but you’ll need to look through them all to find your shop. Hope this helps. Katie

1 Like

This is what I have on my homepage :thinking::frowning::sob:

@dougfolksy

Okay, I have just raised this issue via the Contact Folksy Support link. I marked it as Urgent. Hopefully someone will pick it up.

3 Likes

Thank you @LizzieMade :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I’ve only just checked folksy and noticed the theme of the day is missing. I’ve got a few weaving pieces too so hope it’s fixed soon

1 Like

Just seen that the theme of the day is working again. Thank you @Folksyadmin

Thank you @Folksyadmin for fixing this!