Weekly Art Chat 14th - 20th April 2014

I agree with the rest of you…I am now moving over to here and abandoning the other forum. I will show new work on here but maybe not ones that are listed yet. On the listing thread I will show newly listed work and on the gallery I will show ones that have been in my shop and are nearing the end of their listing life. That way I won’t have the worry of spamming. Morning all, hopefully it will be another lovely day…

2 Likes

Morning all, lovely work Max and Brenda. See you all tonight after work.

1 Like

Good morning ladies, Striking image Max, really nice… pleasant landscape Brenda… Renewed one picture today, an ACEO from Dorset, just outside of Weymouth:

And as a special bonus (you lucky people!) here’s one just completed yesterday and not yet listed anywhere::

This an interior scene from the crypt of Rochester Cathedral - had a deuce of a job trying to get detail into the shadows without burning out the windows,

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. This is my very first post to the new forum. Let’s hope it works!

Gaynor

3 Likes

Good morning Gaynor, nice to see you here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Waving to all, Hope you have this lovely sunshine

1 Like

I have to say how much quicker it was doing my chat and listings this morning…woohoo…welcome Gaynor…
waving Trevor, Margaret and Jeanie…

2 Likes

Morning all!

Morning everyone, lovely work.

Fabulously purple Max! We hear he is a Whiz of a Wiz,if ever a Wiz there was. If ever, oh ever, a Wiz there was The Wizard of Oz is one because, because, because, because, because, because…

Nice Cathedral pic Trevor.

Waving Gaynor, Jeanie and Tessa!

Margaret it’s a real shame you can’t use the forum at work, I’ll miss you during the day.

This is my daughter working hard

2 Likes

just testing to see if I could show a painting from my computer
I think it worked! jeanie x

3 Likes

I haven’t worked out how to post a listing on here, I tried the url on the browser for the listing but it didn’t show the picture. I tried the url for the picture but it didn’t show the listing. it’s not the same as it was on the old forum is it?

Hi Everyone

Lots of lovely art here today :slight_smile:

Little bit of excitement today, as Dolls House and Miniature Scene magazine showed a picture of their June issue cover and one of the pictures on the front is of my Art Gallery (it’s a 1:12 scale miniature gallery my husband built for some of my art) …

This is a link to their FB picture

They invited me to be in this issue way back in October last year and I sent the interview and pictures in January, not sure how much they will have printed … The issue comes out end of this month so when I’ve seen it for real I’ll do a blog post etc then :slight_smile:

As I say a bit of excitement seeing the gallery on the cover lol

Hazel

3 Likes

That is brilliant Hazel! very pleased for you! x

Thanks Jeanie :slight_smile:

That’s brilliant Hazel well done!

Trevor, I really like that cathedral one, very atmospheric

Stephie, I miss chatting during the day too, but it’s probably for the best that the temptation has been taken away! Lovely painting of your daughter.

Jeanie, cute sheep!

Hi everyone else! :smile:

2 Likes

Well done Hazel it looks great on the cover.

Can anyone help with my q re posting listings? Pretty please.

2 Likes

Tessa, are you following the instructions on this thread?

That’s what I used to post a clickable image. Hope it works for you!

Thanks Margaret and Tessa

Hope you get it sorted Tessa :slight_smile:

Shout if you can’t make sense of the instructions Tessa.

Thanks Margaret :smile:

Hazel big congrats that’s so exciting!

3 Likes