Weekly Art Chat 14th - 20th April 2014

Sorted! it’s still a palaver tho.

Hi everyone …I’m new to forums…I’ll post a couple of things I’ve just posted so that you can have a look!..

3 Likes

Here i am again…should i reply to my own post to put more than one image on or just keep doing new posts??

3 Likes

Hello cabinets, welcome to the art chat thread :slight_smile: :slight_smile: your work is gorgeous, I especially like the hand. What’s your favourite medium?
Stephie

Glad you got the hang of posting pics Tessa. You can also use the same code as on the old forum. It puts an extra line on mine that I have to delete, but I think Trevor manages to use the old code as it is

Well done Tessa, lovely flower too.

Hi cabinets, I really like the hand holding the flower. Welcome to the art chat thread.

Hello cabinets, I like your hand too… :slight_smile:

morning all…bit colder this morning…I’ll be back in a while with my new listing…

Hello everyone and thank you all for the congrats on the magazine cover … hopefully I will get a copy of the issue soon and be able to do a blog post on it :slight_smile:

These are some of my new miniatures … not listed here

3 Likes

lovely work Hazel…shown my new listing on the daily listing thread…so showing another one on here.

3 Likes

Good morning all, spiffing sort of day here, wall to wall sunshine and a tad warmer too! Sadly, the day we were due to go out over the weekend (Sunday) we have a horrible forecast here of heavy rain all day… :frowning:

Two relistings from me today, both ACEOs:

Right, things to do, catch you later!

3 Likes

Good morning! I have listed all my pudding paintings now, I’ll be writing a blog post about them shortly including my opinion on the collection and expaining the difference between the last two, but meanwhile, here are the paintings themselves

2 Likes

It’s quiet today, are you all busy painting?

Sadly no painting for me … Gardening this morning and have our niece coming for a visit this afternoon back from uni.

Lovely work everyone - especially like your cakes Stephie - I’m just having a coffee break and could do with a treat lol

Back to gardening for me now …

Just one thing is everyone happy to stay weekly now? I’m missing the daily feel to the tread but maybe it’s just me and I am having a busy week so not on here as much at the moment …

Have a good day all

Hazel

Hazel I’m happy with weekly, it means I only have one thread to read in the morning - I don’t have to scroll through to find yesterday’s to check if I’ve missed anything.

We still say good morning and have the same type of conversation that we had on the daily thread.

That said, if the consensus is a preference for daily then I’d be happy to switch back.

Yes Stephie maybe we will see how it goes until the other forum closes and then make a decision :slight_smile:

Hope you are having a good day, look forward to reading your blog later :slight_smile:

Good afternoon, I’ve found it easier than I expected with the weekly thread - I like the way it automatically jumps back in to the last post read… So far, I’m happy with the way it’s turned out…

Been completing some more bits and pieces, here’s another I’ve just listed as an A4 Giclee print - it’s one of my personal favourites from this year so far:

4 Likes

Here it is: my review of the Winsor and Newton Desert Collection, or as I will fondly call them ever after, my pudding paints!

http://www.flowapowaart.com/2014/04/winsor-and-newton-desert-collection.html

Yes! Hazel the daily thread had more postings I think,
well this is my latest doll’s house painting.

Waving to the few on here!!! Jeanie x

3 Likes

That is lovely Jeanie :slight_smile: