Where are your views coming from?

Looking at my stats for the last 30 days most of my views are coming from Folksy, Pinterest and Folksy Forums followed by Miscellaneous (It would be interesting to know where these were actually coming from!) I’ve also regularly had views from Coupon Birds every Month but I’ve got no idea how I’ve ended up on there!! Where are most of your views coming from?

Folksy

Pinterest

Folksy Forums

Misc

Facebook

Google

Folksy Blog

dotterypottery.bigcartel.com

Bing

couponbirds.com

Misc includes anyone who has clicked on a link in an email (I get a spike after I send out my newsletter), typed in your web address (from eg a business card) or clicked on a link on social media if they running it (facebook, twitter, whatever) as an app on a mobile device (the link requires them to ‘leave’ the app and load it in chrome etc which confuses analytics so it goes in misc rather than being credited to the appropriate social media).
I’ve got top of the pile folksy forums then: folksy, misc, facebook, pinterest, google, twitter, yahoo then aol.

1 Like

Most of mine come from Facebook and Folksy.

1 Like

These are mine for the last 30 days
Folksy Forums
Folksy
Misc
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter
Google
Instagram
Bing
corp.stumbleupon.com

What is coupon birds?

I’m not exactly sure what coupon birds is - I’ve been on the homepage to have a look and it seems like they post discount codes for various retailers .Maybe they put me on there when I had a valid discount code once!

1 Like

My views are low as I’ve only started back here the last 5 days but here’s mine

Folksy

Folksy Forums

Facebook

Misc

Pinterest

Google

Folksy Blog

Twitter

outlook.live.com

1 Like

Mine for the last 30 days of which I was closed for 2 weeks, so probably not quite typical.
Folksy

Folksy Forums

Misc

Pinterest

Google

Facebook

deborahjonesjewellery.co.uk

Folksy Blog

Bing

search.monstercrawler.com

1 Like

Seeing as I have done diddly squat promotion recently, this is what mine look like:

With Mothers Day approaching early this year, I need to start thinking about my promotion…

This thread has just reminded me that I’ve been neglecting Pinterest, and have just revived the thread. Hope lots of people join in :slight_smile:
I don’t seem to get any views from Craftjuice any more…

These are mine
• 358 Folksy
• 355 Misc
• 150 Facebook
• 78 Pinterest
• 69 Google
• 15 Bing
• 12 joysofglass.co.uk
• 7 Yahoo
• 6 caravantimes.co.uk
• 6 appulsus.com

Notbeen able to work out where I’m featured in Caravantimes and now off to see what on earth is appulsus !

These 30 day figures equate to 44 sales. Must admit I don’t check my views very often nor pay too much attention to them. I’m more interested in views which turn into sales.
Worth noting though that in this period I’m getting views via my website . had wondered whether to lose it and just keep paying for my domain name as it costs quite a bit for hosting.

Joys of Glass.

Is that a good conversion for you? sales to views?

Curious.

Andy

Sorry but no idea. My sales figure was fine, slightly higher than same period last year. As I said I pay little attention to the view figures except to check what is going on if I don’t have any sales for a short period.

Just did a comparison of previous 30 day periods (Shame the stats page doesn’t give a total for that view tab !)

Oct Sales 55 views 1693 %age 3.2
Nov Sales 61 views 1358 %age 4.5
Dec Sales 44 views 2406 %age 1.8

Which doesn’t make a lot of sense to me except to say I obviously had something promoted well in December which didn’t sell !

Are you looking at views at your shop’s dashboard or Google Analytics?

Are you aware that your own views are counted in the Folksy stats? If you click on your listings or if you make changes views are counted.

I’m looking at GA and I can’t tell how many views I get from Folksy…

Ah yes, I’m just looking at views from Folksy stats here - I do have google analytics but haven’t logged in for a very long time. I’m just going to have a look…

What is your shop called ? Do you have a Folksy shop ?