Who's had a sale this week?

Hey all - I took the decision to reopen my folksy shop a few weeks ago and opted to upgrade straight away (perhaps a mistake). I’ve been mostly promoting via twitter but so far not a single sale. I think I’m reasonably priced but I am asking/expecting too much?

Looks like you’ve had lots of sales, well done. I think your prices are quite low. @RaspberryDesigns

wow…on your bike? brilliant…well done…

I made my own display stands so that they can be loaded up with jewellery in advance, wrapped in cling film and a bit of bubble wrap, packed into a pannier or the trailer and then when I get there I just have to unfold them. It really does help that Cambridge is flat, jewellery is small and that I’m used to cycling. I did once turn up to a commission discussion with a small suitcase of beads/ materials strapped to the back of the bike much to the surprise of the client - the rattle going over speed humps was impressive. It has been suggested that I rebrand myself ‘the cycling jeweller’.

4 Likes

Not long opened my shop and had a sale within days, but not had anything since, l am hopeing things pick up.

1 Like

Congratulations to every one who has had some sales ! Unfortunately no sales here since early December :disappointed: but trying to stay positive.
Got excited the other week as thought I had a sale but the payment didn’t come though I did contact the costumer in case. Have been working hard on my pictures so hoping that will help although I know some are still not the best but they are definitely better than before. :baby_chick:

no sales since October last year never mind this week. SEO’s all sorted, great product photo’s and good write ups, but just not getting seen. time to close.

Hiya I am in the same position as you so know how you must feel and you do feel like just giving up at times but I am sure things will improve for us soon ( Fingers Crossed )
You have some lovely bags especially like the blue Aztec one they look very well made and I am sure once you get noticed a little more you will do really well. x Debbie

Hi all
Iv still had no sales on here but I’m doing well with my stalls and enjoying chatting to all you crafty ppl.
So it’s all good.
Xx hobbit xx

1 Like

Well done @hobbitgirlie1880 as long as it being sold, we can make more!!! I’m very quiet, no time for fairs, main reason I decided to opt for plus account and just list, list, list! Running out of places to promote! Wonder if there are weekly figures for how many items are sold her per week/month. Not enough people know of this place!

Well that is it. As long as I’m selling it somewhere I don’t mind.
I got grumpy at first when I didn’t sell anything. But I have had three sales and two were this year so that is no reason to be grumpy.
I think all the promoting in the world won’t help if ppl can’t afford it or don’t fancy it ect.
But I enjoy it and love chatting on here and enjoy doing the stalls.

You are right not enough ppl know folksy is here

1 Like

Yay for a sale last night :smile:

2 Likes

Fab @rosesworkshop!

Yes- finally got back online due to extended break (thanks EE :rage: don’t listen to that Kevin Bacon!) and found I’d had 3 sales in the last week, so it was nice to be back :smile:

1 Like

I just got my first sale for this month but sadly it’s not from this site, it came from the competitor.

thanks Debbie, got a sale yesterday but from the US site, but then again most of my sales do come from the states.

1 Like

My views are tons better there! I had 8 here yesterday!!

Really please, just had a repeat customer. Feel honoured. :smiley:
That really is something!

3 Likes

I have sold a card today, my 6th sale this year, this time last year I had sold 3, so things are looking up. (still no jewellery sales though)

1 Like