Can I Promote You?

@featheredavenue thanks for your kind words. My Facebook page is:

@BeadedTreasures I will be listing some polka dot ribbons this week, they are 10mm. I can get some 6mm organza ribbon or 6mm satin ribbon in about 12 different colours. Hope This helps.

@DewDropCrafts I will be listing some organza ribbon this week.

Natasha,
Iā€™m not on Facebook either, but would be delighted to take advantage of your kind offer.
Thanks
Alison

Thatā€™s very sweet of you. Iā€™ve liked your page, would love you to share this

If youā€™ve any space left I would appreciate that thanks! Or would be lovely if you could just like my page to get the total up. Iā€™ve been on your page and liked it. Good luck with it! :grinning: My page is Facebook.com/Milliemothcraft x

@MillieMothCraft have ā€˜likedā€™ your page.

That is so nice of you!
I donā€™t have a face book account, so I donā€™t know how it works, but I am happy to promote you on Folksy by favouriting items in your shop. I hope you will choose my shop to promote on Face book. Fingers crossed my loving your items will give you some front page exposure.

Jacqueline xx

That is really helpful.
I will definitely be getting a few bit once I get paid. (or should I say when the other half gets paid :wink: )
If you can get purple 6mm ribbon that would be fantastic.
I had a look and I love the spotty ribbons so may have to get some of those too.
Thank you. You are being very helpful.

@BeadedTreasures. Youā€™re welcome. I will order 6mm purple ribbon tomorrow for you. If you would like any other ribbon, just message me.

@JAustenJewelleryDesign Of course I will promote your shop, Iā€™m working my way down the list.

Natasha x

1 Like

Thank you! I will promote your items when I can. Mine is www.facebook.com/Muranomagic2

What a lovely idea Natasha @TheRibbonQuarter, I donā€™t do Facebook but would love it if you could promote anything from my shop, and will promote you by loving your items and pinning some to my Pinterest boards.
Lynn

Thank you so much for this offer - itā€™s really kind of you and would make a change from me pestering my friends with pictures of my items! My shop is: https://folksy.com/shops/Justtosay

Morning Everyone

I will be promoting a few sellers everyday, working my way down the list! If you donā€™t have a Facebook page, not to worry I will still promote your shop.

Thank you for the lovely response to my post.

Natasha x

Hi Natasha,
What a lovely idea - Iā€™d be grateful for any promotion!!

Please take a look at my shop and my facebook page is here:

Many thanks in advance :blush:

This is very generous of you. Would love some extra promotion. I donā€™t have Facebook but I do use Twitter and can promote you through that.

@SoSewMegan Thank you, that is very kind.

Thanks Natasha. Iā€™m fairly new to Folksy and donā€™t have a Facebook page yet, so any promotion would be greatly appreciated!! Please take a look at my shop and see if you like any of my items :smiley:

@LavenderBluDesigns Your shop is lovely, gorgeous cushions. Iā€™m just working my way through promoting everyone.

1 Like

Thatā€™s very kind!
My shop is https://folksy.com/shops/HelenCliffordArt

My facebook page is
https://www.facebook.com/HelenCliffordArt99/