Can I Promote You?

@TheRibbonQuarter I have promoted you on instagram. I have used one of your photos and left your folksy address so people will hopefully have a look.

@BeadedTreaures Thank you, thatā€™s very kind of you. Have ordered your purple ribbon this morning. Hopefully will be listed in my shop by the Weekend.

1 Like

Hello,

I have just opened a shop on Folksy so would really appreciate any help with promotion and Iā€™ll promote you too:
www.facebook.com/tfococover
www.twitter.com/tfcococover

Thank you,

Tiffany

Hi Natasha
Lots more views yesterday some of which must be down to your kind help. I have just listed this item

ā€œMy First Coat Pegā€ CUSTOM ORDER, THIS IS A SAMPLE ONLY: Chunky, round plaque turned from recycled beech shelving, with beech peg. Plaque measures approximately 105mm in diameter, and is approximately 17mm thick; the peg sticks out a further 50mm approximately. The plaque comes complete with a hanging plate and a screw is provided. The plaque will be personalised with a pyrographed (burnt in with a solid point pyrograph) name of your choice. Please note that the spelling you provide in the ā€œnotes to sellerā€ part of the order form will be the one used, so it is important that you double check this as mistakes cannot be rectified. Please allow five days for us to post out your order.

If you would like to post this that would be really great

Thanks
Mel

Thatā€™s be lovely Natasha - thanks. I have just liked you back. Iā€™d love some of your ribbon so will probably put in an order soon.
Iā€™m:

@BluebellWoodturning Thatā€™s great news, hope it reflects in sales for you.

@Beadseedz Thank you for the like, much appreciated. Will be listing lots more ribbon over the next week.

Thanks Natasha,
I really struggle with Facebook so much appreciated!!

Thanks @TheWholeCaboodle, thatā€™s working now. Iā€™m just working my way down the list promoting everyone on the thread.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very kind thought! Iā€™m at

and
www.folksy.com/shops/SaskiaN

love your ribbon - might come in very useful . . .

Any more lovely Folksy Sellers that would like some free promotion? Slowly working through the thread.

Many Thanks
Natasha x

1 Like

Yes please Natasha, my page is www.facebook.com/Muranomagic2

Hi Natasha
I would love you to promote me too! A great idea!
This is my Facebook page

And this is my Folksy shop

I love your Facebook page and ā€˜likedā€™ it. Itā€™s great to see all the Folksy posts.
Thank you
Pauline :purple_heart:

@JewelleryhandcraftedbyPauline Thank you for liking my page and your kind words about my Facebook page. Your shop is lovely. Look forward to promoting your lovely Jewellery.

Natasha x

1 Like

Hey! Thatā€™s a very kind offer from you, Iā€™m going to post a heart necklace, but feel free to choose anything you like from my shop if you do choose to promote me :slight_smile: Thanks!
https://folksy.com/items/6788143-REAL-FLOWER-NECKLACE-Blue-Flower-Necklace-Heart-Necklace-Resin-Jewellery

@ElysiumOfNature and @NiceVisuals Thank you for adding your shops to the thread. Look forward to promoting you.

Natasha x

Huge Thank You.x
@soniajaynesgifts

Thanks for being so generous, Iā€™m not on Facebook so If you could mention my shop Silversunbird eco-friendly jewellery on Folksy that would be great.
Lizzie

Thank you for promoting me! :two_hearts:

Youā€™re very welcome @JewelleryhandcraftedbyPauline

Natasha x