Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Good morning.
Hospital went ok yesterday. Bloods done so they will have the results when I see the consultant in a couple of weeks and I have a new emergency injection pack. Mum is in hospital this afternoon having a camera put down her throat into her stomach :disappointed:.

8 Likes

Morning all,
I hope all the poorly peopleā€™s children get well soon, and anyone else feeling under the weather.
Todayā€™s listing

7 Likes

Morning all,
1 sale for stationery tally please max @MaxPringJewellery X

8 Likes

Woop ! Iā€™m back , spent 1/2 feb and the whole of march away in Spain , yes missed the 2 ā€˜beasts from the eastā€™. Now raring to go ! spending my time planning and sorting for a yarn market Iā€™m selling at next weekend but in the meantime managing to list some new things. Hereā€™s my latest

10 Likes

Carol, @Knittingtopia I had no idea, Iā€™ve been out of paid employment for so long! He did work over 70 hours last week so money isnt a problem. They want to get him on a contract, but he feels he wont get paid for all the hours he works! Heā€™s going in today, still not well but better than he was.
I hope all the other poorly people get well soon, I feel like Iā€™ve passed my illness onto this little community!
Iā€™m driving down to London today, Iā€™m not looking forward to it, itā€™s so grey and miserable outside. The upside is though, I get to see my friend, my daughter and 3 little kittens :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:
Todayā€™s listing

8 Likes

Wow, I think I need to do that, thatā€™ll keep the winter viruses away from me. I bet you hate coming back to this dreary weather!

2 Likes

yes , we have had one lot of snow whilst back but that wasnā€™t as bad as the weather thatā€™s with us now, misty , rainy gloomy sort of weather. Think positive , its going to pick up at the weekend and be glorious next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your support guys :blush:

Welcome back @sandranesbitt :blush:

Glad your son feels a little better @SueTrevor have a smooth drive to London.

Glad the hospital appt went ok @Knittingtopia. Hope your mum is ok this afternoon x

Aww looks like you had a lovely evening @NOfkantsCurios

Sorry your daughter is poorly @OrchardFelts hope she feels better soon. My son doesnā€™t do hot food or drinks. I just tend to put his out first and he has it cold. Not sure of a lemsip substitute, Iā€™m not sure itā€™s as effective cold.

Just a relist today. Desperate to get some photos done, but lots of anxious tears here from eldest, and and itā€™s rubbing off on the others, so just trying to get through till daddy comes home! Hehe.

Liked and pinned all to here x

10 Likes

Misty and murky here again. Hope your Dad and daughter are both improving Roz @OrchardFelts - what a time youā€™ve been having! Love the earrings @thatenamelguy! I have a new pendant to list today.

5 Likes

Some new shades of cloths todayā€¦

8 Likes

Good afternoon
Lots of poorly people today. Hope everyone feels better soon
My friend in New Zealand send me some lovely fabric so lots more cushions in the making. Love this hydrangea print

https://folksy.com/items/7126223-Hydrangea-Cushion-
IMG_2308
Valerie x

7 Likes

Can anyone who is not currently ill or acting as a nurse maid please raise their hand? I get the feeling not many hands have gone up. Whatā€™s going on - Iā€™m sure normally by this time of year weā€™ve thrown off all the winter germs and are bouncing around like the lambs.
Last of the new bits until I get my finger out and photo the next batch.

8 Likes

Well, Iā€™m here. It was a pea souper all the way down for 2 hours! Fortunately the traffic wasnā€™t heavy. I love that fabric Valerie @valerie

6 Likes

Isnā€™t it beautiful?
Glad you got there safely. Have a lovely time
Valerie x

2 Likes

Afternoon

All the best to poorly ones, seem too many to mention

Hope things improve with regards to your son Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

Busy busy here, getting ready for our week away in Norfolk on Saturday so just a relist

Carol xx

6 Likes

Congratulatiuns to you both.
Our Best Wishes
Julie&Adrian :champagne::champagne:

1 Like

Red and white tissue pouch.use as gadget cover

3 Likes

Pretty poppy Roz @OrchardFelts
Love that fabric too Valerie @valerie
I found it was really cold today walking up and down the path!!

This is for everyone still not well

8 Likes

Hi max, @MaxPringJewellery, please could you put me down for a sale please.
Ta, Petra.

5 Likes

Evening all, everything loved to here. Iā€™m whacked, been busy all day doing nothing it would appear, as I donā€™t seem to have acheived anything ā€¦ so another re-list from me. A cuppa is in order I think.

4 Likes