Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

(Brenda Cumming) #547

My cousin lives in Shanklin so they took me out and about for the week…Now back to routine and painting and crochet…x

(Thedotterypotter) #548

Ah, how lovely I love the sound of a rain stick!
I’ve never yet managed to find a fossil - I’m not quite as far west as the Jurassic Coastline but I always think I should find something on the shores that I search!
I always keep my eyes open for dinosaur bones too!!

I bet it’s exciting seeing the end results of the polished stones.
You are braver than me taking a drill to them - I’m quite heavy handed with the drill and do manage to decimate lots of pottery pieces when I try drilling them!

Caroline @carolinefrodsham - I must have missed it but what is your Daughter filming?

(Deborah Jones) #549

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Thanks for the welcome back Caroline, it sounds like you had quite an exciting day. @carolinefrodsham

(carolinefrodsham) #550

Hi Sarah
She’s making a film for her degree show . She is doing Fine Art but loves filming , painting , textiles , clay :grinning: So she is incorporating all this into her final show!
If only the snaps from my phone would load up , you could see . Alas its not happening :grimacing:

(Thedotterypotter) #551

Wow - sounds really exciting! Can’t wait to see the pics when you manage to load them up x

(carolinefrodsham) #552

Hopefully this is the canvas being rescued from the waves !

(Thedotterypotter) #553

I love the canvas rescue photo as an image in it’s own right - is this you capturing events or is she going to use this photo in her show, I think it’s fabulous!

(carolinefrodsham) #554

Hopefully this is Renaissance costume drama in front of giant canvas up a mountain !
Having to do these one at a time :grimacing:
I was standing to the side of this with the washing machine drum with golden clay ‘raindrops’ hanging off .

(carolinefrodsham) #555

She may use the photos separately too . There 's some great ones of filming the filming too . The painting is actually of that seascape . You can’t really see there

(carolinefrodsham) #556

Filming on the mountain. Very cold

(carolinefrodsham) #557

Canvas surprisingly staying upright

(carolinefrodsham) #558

Dogs not impressed but st least they have coats on :slightly_smiling_face:

(Sarah Bell) #559

Evening folks, sorry was awol yesterday. Went on trip to corris, and then sorting school things out today ready for back to school tmw.

Wow @carolinefrodsham fab photos!

Happy anniversary @SueTrevor

Gorgeous vase @MartinShackletonCeramics

Hope your tooth feels better soon @thecardjeanie

A new listing from me, couldn’t upload photos, but noticed my files were quite large so reduced the file sizes and they uploaded ok.

All caught up, liked and pinned to here x

(RosesFeltWorkshop) #560

Another flower brooch today

(Jayne) #561

Just sneaking in with today’s listing:

Off to catch up now on loving and pinning,

Jayne x

(Sue Mellem) #562

Made it with today’s listing, and nearly an hour to spare.

Looks lots of fun Caroline @carolinefrodsham!
Hope your tooth settles down Carol @cariadcrafts11
Belated birthday wishes Sue @SueTrevor

And a sale for me please Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts. I was going to say my first for a long time with a stripe payment, but actually my first for a long time full stop!

(carolinefrodsham) #563

:tada::tada:well done on your sale :slightly_smiling_face:

(Max Pring) #564

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Sue and Deborah :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

May not get back until late this evening going straigt from work to visit Stepmum so I’ll catch up later, have a good day everyone

(Natalie Ofkants) #565

Good morning everyone. Today’s item is a vibrant deep green and purple Veined Agate Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

(Roz) #566

Good morning - lots to do today and I am out doing my shift at the gallery all day today. One day I will catch up with myself!

Another card from me