Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Morning all.

8 Likes

Love seeing what you & your daughter have been up to Caroline @carolinefrodsham

Re-list, whilst I work on next design…so to avoid image repetition this is Daisies!! - after 2nd impression waiting for text (3rd impression) & before folding. I love this stage, image printed & en masse, drying in their racks…:smiley:

9 Likes

Morning all,
Caroline @carolinefrodsham what a busy day, and wonderful photos, is she in her last year?
I finally got over my fear of the torch yesterday, I had left a half scribbled note as to which way to turn the knobs, I must write a proper one with pictures and laminate it… And of course, I enjoyed every minute of it. I used to make up all sorts of things with my beads, now I just sometimes use them in my work. I also take them along to fairs loose to sell occasionally. That usually covers the cost of any bits and pieces i need to buy. I think i need to take them this year, the price of a gas cylinder has jumped up.
Here is a small selection of yesterday’s efforts, a bit blurry I’m afraid.

And today’s listing

Infact, there is a glass bead on the end of this mushroom, it helps weigh it down.

17 Likes

New listing of a hand painted pendant, miniature watercolour inside this pendant,Love the bumble bees , so tiny!!

6 Likes

Those beads are gorgeous Sue @SueTrevor love the little bee and ladybird!

2 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

6 Likes

That is a fabulous Vogue type fashion shoot @Pods&Plunder amazing work.
Love your piece today @MartinShackletonCeramics

Springtime buttons from me today.

8 Likes

Good morning all
Another wet one.
Caroline @carolinefrodsham . Love seeing your photos. A talented girl
Hedgehogs today
https://folksy.com/items/7122625-Hedgehogs-Cushion-

mainll
Valerie x

5 Likes

Good morning. Hope everyone has got this glorious sunshine :sunny:

4 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone
A good luck card today, hope you like it.
Bit warmer here today, soon be sunbathing weather.
Regards Adrian

6 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’ve FINALLY put the finishing touches to some of my journals !!! They have lain un- sewn / titivated for too long , and I found myself ,yesterday with a glorious few hours to call my own !! Sooooo , here is one of them …

7 Likes

Good afternoon everyone

5 Likes

Hiya all,
Hope everyone has had a good weekend X
A zingy little number from me today :hugs:
https://folksy.com/items/4410925-Notebook-Handmade-Stitchers-Scribbles-Notebook

Steph x

8 Likes

good afternoon all…it is warming up outside…signs of Spring…
https://folksy.com/items/7127470-watercolour-floral-aceo-art-painting-ref-F370-

11 Likes

Hi everyone. This is the second of my new kits, available in 2 sizes. and yes it’s me modelling :blush:

7 Likes

Afternoon all,
Today’s listing

9 Likes

Many thanks @valerie for the beautiful cushions! I also had the experience of visiting the home page today to find one of my items ‘being bought now’ - what a thrill! So that’s another one for the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery. Not sure which of your names we’re meant to be using now! Hope you all managed to get some sunshine and fresh air at the weekend. We made a start at least on the garden, but there’s so much to do! A new listing today.

8 Likes

Glad you like them Patricia. Its so exciting seeing your item being bought
Thanks again
Valerie x

1 Like

Had a bad weekend, lovely to see Grandchildren, the eldest (8) gave me a pencil drawing of Monet’s lily pad garden, that was wonderful and very well drawn!! Lots of hugs and kisses from the 5yr old!! But my back has completely spiralled out of control. Cannot walk without nerve pain shooting under my feet… :disappointed_relieved:
Anyway anyone else into motorbikes, the BSB racing was a very helpful source of distraction!!

7 Likes

Evening all, everything loved to here. I wasn’t able to list anything all weekend as we were busy decorating the bedroom ready for the new carpet - hopefully sometime this week, and the new bed which will be delivered next week :crossed_fingers:

Sorry I can’t remember everyones news there was just too much to remember.

My re-list for today

5 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about your back pain @bramleycards - is there anything you can do to relieve the pain?

Just a relist for me tonight. Been busy making today and I’ve come up with 3 new Christmas designs -result!

8 Likes