Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

(Roz) #1303

@LivingWildStudios - much better, good title and description and I love the new photos. The only thing I would add is a note saying that the print comes unframed and the frames are shown for illustration purposes only (assuming that is the case). You would be surprised how many people might expect a framed print if you show it framed!

(Deborah Jones) #1304

Afternoon all,

(Sheree@LivingWildStudios ) #1305

Thanks for that tip Roz @OrchardFelts I didn’t think about that and framing. I really appreciate the feedback :grinning:

(Barbara Byrom) #1306

I really love this colour. As a redhead I’ve never been able to wear it, but now that my hair is going white I might just give it a try!

(Ali Dufty) #1307

This sweet gal today… felted bowl / desk tidy …‘Belle’ …

(Sue) #1308

Congratulations on your milestone Jeanie @thecardjeanie
Jessica @jessicagoulty I remember very well struggling to walk with my 4th. He was lying in the wrong position and it was a nightmare. Actually, I have never since got back up to walking fast since, as I slowed down to walk with the children and never speeded up again. Always take a camera so you can stop every now and then, and ditch the friends who walk so fast they don’t notice anything around them. Anyway, my prop these days is a walking stick. Which is absolutely marvellous. People actually get up and give me a seat! Which is so useful when my back is playing up.
There seems to be a lot of poorly folk on here at the moment, get well soon everyone.
Today’s listing

And 9 more sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :grin:

(Louise) #1309

@LivingWildStudios your new listing looks awesome, I really like all of the detail and the images.

(Thecardjeanie) #1310

Good afternoon all,

Just listed this new card for twin baby boys. The girls’ and boy and girl cards to follow in a few minutes.

Jeanie x

(Thecardjeanie) #1311

Same as above but for twin girls instead.

Jeanie x

(Sheree@LivingWildStudios ) #1312

Oh hank you kindly Louise @Tealiteful- I appreciate the feedback as well as the support. More to follow :grinning:

(jessicagoulty) #1313

@livingwildstudios new listings look great, the room interior ones always make such a difference when selling artwork like that.

New listing from me- a heart keyring

( Carol ) #1314

Afternoon everyone. Feeling rough today but I’m only 3 days in. Hubby didn’t go to work today, he was in bed all day yesterday.

(carolinefrodsham) #1315

A very good, nearly, evening to you all .
Happy that the sun came out this afternoon and is only just going down with a wonderful red flourish, after such a dismal, depressing start this morning.

(carolinefrodsham) #1316

Hope you feel better soon . Maybe you won’t suffer too long . Wonderful blanket :grinning: So jealous you can crotchet . My grandma did teach me as a small child but I can’t remember how to do it. Must get a book .Take care

(carolinefrodsham) #1317

Really lovely :grinning: You can see how much work you have put into improving your shop. The artwork looks fab in situ. I am sure it will all take off for you soon . Very impressed ; your work is great :grinning:

(PetraBradleyPrints) #1318

Really lovely.

(PetraBradleyPrints) #1319

Wow that’s really something @thecardjeanie. Be proud!

(PetraBradleyPrints) #1320

Great photos. I would be tempted to put photo 3 as my main image, as I think they look really good shown displayed in this room.

(PetraBradleyPrints) #1321

I have twins, so had to love both of these lovelies!

(PetraBradleyPrints) #1322

Thinking of Spring with this pretty fabric.