Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

Hi all,

Another one for the ladies today…

Jeanie x

19 Likes

Sue @SueTrevor your photo links to a different item. Here’s the link for the badge in the photo.

https://folksy.com/items/7201259-One-Inch-Badge-

13 Likes

One of my felted bowls today . I like to mix things up a bit !!!

Here’s ‘Candy’ the Unicorn…

18 Likes

Sorry about the job Roz @OrchardFelts. You can never legislate for who you might be up against, all you can do is your best.

There’s actually been some sunshine today! Very welcome.

I’ll be back to relists tomorrow. My day job takes up my mornings and the afternoons are for crafting. I’ve got lots of projects on the go but I have a physio appointment tomorrow afternoon and a Dr’s appointment on Thursday afternoon so it may be a while before I can get anything finished and photographed.

I have one last new listing - this large sized coin purse which matches the make up bag from yesterday.

https://folksy.com/items/7222493-Floral-large-purse-coin-purse-in-blue-turquoise-and-green-pastel-shades

20 Likes

All pinned and loved to here.
@HannahBanksJewellery I like to see the banner type link because it gives the information straight away. Having said that it’s lovely to see beautifully photographed items up close.

7 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I am late as usual! But as well as having a French Class this morning I have been a little distracted by a cat who has been in the wars. I can’t see any obvious sign of injury, although there was a terrific cat fight going on outside our bedroom last night that I think he knows something about. But he’s mooching around looking very sorry for himself. It maybe just his pride that’s hurt but he was due a booster this month anyway so I have booked it for tomorrow so that the vet can take a look if he’s no better.
Kim @konyskiw, I live just a few miles outside Huddersfield, so am very near you I would think. I am not a Yorkshire lass though. We moved here from the south 5 years ago. I love it here; friendly people and beautiful countryside! Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, thank you. The photographer is my husband Colin. That’s his hobby – so we make a good team!
Today’s offering is a new listing. I think I may have mentioned my addiction to sewing spirals. Here’s one of them.

22 Likes

Ah, @Beadseedz, vous avez apprenez français? Je parle un peut de français, mais je suis hors de pratique! ( I have no idea whether that’s grammatically correct, but never mind!)
Hope your cat perks up. When mine is psychologically out of sorts, there is usually another cat at the heart of it. He hates other cats but is too old to assert himself these days, so he just sulks.
Sorry about the job @OrchardFelts.
Loved /clicked to here.
Nice earrings @TheCornishHare, @DeborahJonesJewellery, @Brockstones and @HannahBanksJewellery.
Love the cloche hat @erkinwald.
Elaborate and beautiful pendant @Verchielbeadsandjewellery.

A relist from me today:

23 Likes

Also, love the bags @PocketfulCreations and @PetraBradleyPrints. Great brooch @thatenamelguy.

7 Likes

Evening everyone . Still relisting hidden stuff . I haven’t had it all back yet . Looking forward to making something new :smile:
Back at work and have been spending ages filling in an application form for a temporary job for a day a week . It would be more money for that day and would look bad if I didn’t apply but I would love to be able to make a living (even just barely) making jewellery …something to aim for!
Sorry you didn’t get your job Roz @OrchardFelts The thought of an interview makes me go all wobbly . I suppose that’s what I am facing in the next week :grimacing:
Take care all

19 Likes

Thanks everyone for all your kind wishes.

Still playing catch up, getting there slowly.

A new listing today

22 Likes

So glad you like your birdies Lynn :bird: @erkinwald
My robin arrived today @SueTrevor gorgeous!

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

11 Likes

Sorry just in from work, have clicked, will go back and pin and promote in a mo.

Commiserations Roz @OrchardFelts, I am sure the perfect job will come up, equally, the one you have interviewed for, if another position comes up, they may come back to you.

My item for today a pretty Agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

19 Likes

A card for the music lover

16 Likes

Evening.
Sorry to hear about your job Roz @OrchardFelts, it’s tough when you’re well suited to a position but someone just pips you - been there!
Beautiful keyring Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
I love the hat Lynn @erkinwald

Just another re-list I’m afraid

18 Likes

Another listing for today

16 Likes

That is a very good point Cat @BabanCat Maybe I’ll do a bit of both. Thank you :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m adding stitch markers and progress keepers back in my shop!

18 Likes

And another

16 Likes
15 Likes
12 Likes