Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

(Roz) #421

Good morning all.

Love that pendant Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

I have decided that I have enough items in my shop at the moment but many of them need new photos/descriptions rewriting etc so I may just start again with some of them as new listings as I find when I just edit them I get a bit lazy and dont update them properly - cheating a bit I know but as they are mainly one offs I cant see any disadvantage other than losing a few likes which I’m sure I can build up again with the help of you lovely people. If any one can think of a good reason not to go down this route please let me know :slight_smile: I am also considering painting my mannequin grey as when I whiten the background in my photos the white mannequin often gets bleached out - I expect I can always go back and paint it white again if it doesn’t look right!

Started redoing some photos yesterday and went to pick some flowers as props and managed to twist my foot. It went black and blue and got very swollen and I could barely stand yesterday but with a good nights sleep and the help of an elastic bandage I managed to hobble down the lane with the dog this morning so hopefully not too much damage done.

Heres another rainbow scarf for today

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #422

Morning to you al! Heres a bit of bling and sparkle from me today :sparkler:https://folksy.com/items/7146710-Swarovski-Crystal-Beaded-Necklace-

(Sudouglas) #423

(Sudouglas) #424

Thank you for this, I am very new and this will be very helpful

(Brenda Cumming) #425

I know exactly what you are say Gabi and it is disheartening isn’t it ! I suppose most of do it because we love to create . I hope you don’t give up.x

(Brenda Cumming) #426

good morning all…cooler today.
I have another aceo
https://folksy.com/items/7146855-original-art-aceo-painting-ref-f-425-

(Thatenamelguy) #427

Good morning. Today’s relist:

(Brenda Cumming) #428

two more sales for me please Max…total now 20 …!!

(Martin Shackleton) #429

Well done Brenda, @teabreaks it’s your month this month :purple_heart:
I’m struggling with the internet this morning, possibly the stormy skies are interfering with the connections!
Today’s listing, another miniature

(Julie Lewis) #430

Good Morning Everyone,
Greetings card featuring Hedgehog .
Lovely and sunny here, hope it lasts
MartinShackletonCeramics Love your miniatures, todays is great.
Best Wishes Adrianx

( Valerie Dockerty) #431

Morning everyone
Love your new shop banner Helen @PocketfulCreations

(Ali Dufty) #432

Some more vintage - style tags from me today …

(Brenda Cumming) #433

thanks Martin…at my age, the shock means I need to have a lie down…lol.x

(Helen Healey) #434

Thanks to all of you who made such lovely comments about my new banner. It would seem all the time I spent faffing around with it has paid off.

Congratulations Brenda @teabreaks, you really are having a good month!

It’s another new owl toiletry bag from me today.

https://folksy.com/items/7146983-Owl-toiletry-bag-owl-wash-bag-in-blue-fabric-with-strawberry-print-owl

Loved and pinned to here.

(carolinefrodsham) #435

:smiley:. Sasha @SashaGarrett . You have probably seen, but saying anyway , your work and only your piece , is featured on the Folksy email about the new category of men’s jewellery . :tada::tada::tada:brilliant

(RosesFeltWorkshop) #436

Just time for a relist today, as busy battening down before the storm hits. Stay safe everyone.

(RosesFeltWorkshop) #437

@AliDufty Ali this picture looks very dark on my screen today, you might want to tweak it a bit

(Natalie Ofkants) #438

Hi everyone, just in from work.

My item for today is a muted tones Fancy Jasper Gemstone Keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

(Max Pring) #439

Evening all, yay happy dancing for your sales Brenda, you really are having a fab month!" well done you :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

Congrats Sasha @SashaGarrett on the newsletter

(Sasha Garrett) #440

Wooooo! You’ve just woken my brain up after the soul crushing hours of invigilating tedium - I’m off to have a look (even though I know what they look like) and possibly tell my mum.