Help with changing pictures

I have a fantastic lady that I’ve taken to taking pictures on. She’s too tall to use my light tent so I have to wait for the right light in my conservatory, which is tricky as it faces East, the ideal light for photography is north apparently. I only have my upstairs loo & upstairs bathroom that face that way so not much room to move around & I certainly wouldn’t have anywhere to place my lady stand. Mind you I saw some lovely reflections in my white tiles on the bathroom window sill so I might try taking pics of earrings there & see what happens. Just as well with digital you don’t have to pay for printing as I’d have wasted so much money lol.

Forgot to mention there is a new photography forum so perhaps you could get some feedback & ideas for how to shoot your chokers?

Iv just come on after doing a stall to see the new topic so think I’ll definitely be asking for help with the choker style necklaces.
I sold one today so I’m happy as I only toke two with me.
The only place I can take photos is in my kitchen.
My front room is really dark.
But I helped my sister move yesterday and they now have a garden sooooo may take advantage of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I too have a big garden but it’s a bit of an overgrown mess. One day I might have time to make it into the gorgeous environment I have in my head but until then I’ll just have to use my imagination (LoL).
So pleased you had success with your chokers! Looking forward to seeing pics of them xx