High fives

Yay! :tada::tada::tada: I’ve just had my thirtieth sale! I don’t think that’s too bad going in 12 months
Di

3 Likes

I had my first sale today :grinning:
very pleased as I only opened my shop last week

3 Likes

I’ve posted on the other “HIgh Fives” thread- didn’t know about this one. Anyway, 700 sales at last! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! Now into double figures of sales, had my 10th today.

1 Like

Yay! two items chosen by Folksy, one is Yew Snowman for Christmas Decorations and other is Nutcracker for Secret Santa.

Thank you Folksy hoping sales will now pick up.

Mel

1 Like

I had my 200th sale on Folksy today! I’ve enjoyed every one of them - thanks Folksy!

2 Likes

I passed the 100 sales mark this week with my WittyDawn shop !

( although I did have over 300 with my previous shop AudreysCat as well )

2 Likes

I have an article in Stitch Magazine, March issue (which is out now). On how to make a pebble and starfish cushion with free hand machine embroidery :blush:

2 Likes

Yay! Blogger Fern Martin who has a shop The Wellington Boot on here has published my interview about my craft see link below.

hoping sales will improve for all involved.

Mel

1 Like

thank you Folksy for choosing my Iridescent Egg for Easter Gifts Guide and Walnut bottle stopper for Gifts for Dad guide. Hope they sell soon !!

Mel

2 Likes

Hooray I recently hit 500 sales in my little folksy shop, I still find it amazing that people want to buy my work and like my ideas!

2 Likes

I went through the 700 sales mark this week, thanks to a new shop that is opening in Scotland this week called Perdie and Boo. The lady who owns the shop makes tweed clothes for children and she wants to stock my toys as a sideline. Very exciting!

2 Likes

That’s brilliant news. Very encouraging for us all. But then your mice are rather special.
Suzzie x

Thanks Suzzie x

I was very excited to find my shop number 4 in the Folksy best sellers list this week. I’ve never been in the top 5 before. :blush:

5 Likes

Yay! I’ve been tipped over the edge!!

For a while now I’ve been teetering on the brink of 300 sales and yesterday, thanks to two lovely customers, I’ve been tipped over! :grinning:

Many thanks to everyone who has helped, especially of course, the Folksy team!

2 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

Yipee I’ve just managed to pass 300 sales with very many thanks to Sam @SamanthaStanley.
Also many thanks to Folksy for my congratulatory ‘300 sales’ email.
:slight_smile: :grinning: :laughing:

7 Likes

Congratulations Lynn. Well done for passing 300 sales. You have a lovely shop.
Maureen x

1 Like

You’re welcome Lynn! I love a good destash. Congratulations on passing your milestone! :fireworks:

Sam x

1 Like