How long did it take you for your first sale?

I just got my first sale 8 days after starting my shop woohoo :smile:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s brilliant :grinning:
Lets hope its the start of many more

Karen :cherry_blossom:

Hi, still waiting myself . My items are under Ā£20.00 too, it might happen one day lol.:wink:

I sold my first item about an hour after opening my shop, I think it was just lucky!

Natalie x

1 Like

@ShropshireNaturalProducts well done was it the biscuit?

Thanks for that, thatā€™s very kind. I tend to stay local at the mo for personal reasons, but hope that will change at some point in the future!

@stonewarebirds ni it was and orange and ginger and a Cardamon one, Iā€™ve sold a couple more since then too :smile:

Thank you @karenscraftybitz I hope so too :smile:

Mine was about two months exciting times when it come.

Iā€™m still waiting for that elusive first sale! I check my stats every morning and my heart sinks :frowning:

Iā€™ll report back here if/when I get that first saleā€¦ will also do some cartwheels (canā€™t do backflips) :slight_smile:

Iā€™m still waiting too, though itā€™s only been a few days, Iā€™m very impatient! Thereā€™s so much on here though itā€™s hard to get found quickly. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed you get some sales soon. Iā€™m a newbie having joined last week so Iā€™m patiently waiting for that first sale too! Thanks for putting this question up, it was really helpful to read all the answers. Best of luck!