Problem uploading photos

problems here too grrr!

Yes Iā€™m having problems too. :frowning:

I just tried and got the photo error message. I will try again laterā€¦or tomorrowā€¦

Thanks for getting back to me - glad it not just me but nevertheless very frustrating.

1 Like

Thank you everyone. Itā€™s nice to know we are all experiencing the same problem but very frustrating when the weekend is the ideal time to upload new items. Letā€™s hope Folksy get it fixed soon.

Thanks, Iā€™ve email @Folksyadmin to let them know the problem.

Yes Iā€™m having the same problem!

Having the same problem with this. Iā€™ve noticed Iā€™ve been getting broken image tags for a while, here and there on my listings, but today I am getting the error message when trying to upload images.

Reported - but itā€™s Sunday so Iā€™m not holding my breath!

Having problems too, havnā€™t listed for a while thought today would be a good day - wrong! Having found my photo software thought it would be a doddle - wrong! So disappointed, wasted an hour or so, thought it was my camera software. Hey Ho onwards and upwards.

Has anybody had a response from Folksy? On past experience is it likely to get fixed on a Sunday? Thanks.

Yes same here. Iā€™ve just tried to upload some photoā€™s and it comes up as an error. I came onto Folksy Talk to see if others are having the same problem or it was just me.

Glad i noticed this thought there was something wrong with my photos :grin:
Doubt it will be fixed today shall try again tomorrow

Ahhh wish Iā€™d read about this on the forums first, Iā€™ve been tearing my hair out trying to upload my photos! First time Iā€™ve had in ages to sit and get some new items listed so rather annoyed :frowning:

I am having the same problem.

Same here - Iā€™ve tweeted Folksy.

Hoping it might get fixed today rather than waiting until tomorrow

Hi folks, this is my first day on folksy and I canā€™t load any photos either. Great start! I have sent a message to the powers that be, or hopefully will be. I may get reply tomorrow.

Argghh been trying for hours, only just thought to check if anyone else is having trouble. Very frustrating! Hope everyone gets their creations loaded soon :slight_smile:

Hi, previously Iā€™ve found things that go wrong at the weekend are normally dealt with Monday

It took me a while to think and check to see if it was just me, glad I did now before I lost the will to live and sling the iPad on the fire and jump out of nearest window!

2 Likes