Folksy Ltd

Share your High Fives!

(saponista) #643

I just made my first ever folksy sales this weekend. I have had a store since 2015, but couldn’t seem to get it off the ground. I relisted this weekend and I have been much more successful! Onwards and upwards to good things hopefully :slight_smile:

(Angela Harpham) #644

Congratulations.

(Joy Salt) #645

High Five indeed
Just reached an amazing sales figure

(Mellysmakes) #646

Hi how do you add a link to your Facebook page to your folksy shop please? As i am just starting out and not too hot on all this!! :hugs:

I set up a folksy shop though! High five!! :raised_hand:

(jessicagoulty) #647

Wowee Joy, that is amazing stuff! Congratulations!! :tada::tada:

(Kim Blythe) #648

Congratulations!!

(Lynn Britton) #649

Congratulations Joy, and very well deserved, your shop is full of wonderful goodies. :grinning:

(Jacqueline Ostrowka) #650

Well done Joy great figure indeed.

Finally reached my 100 sales yey!!

(Joy Salt) #651

Mellymakes Congratulations on your new shop. Eeer how did I add the link ? I honestly don’t know, can’t remember. I clicked the link in my shop to see if I could work out what app I used but it didn’t help.
If you search the forum for “Facebook link” of something like that someone will have detailed how to do it. xx

(Joy Salt) #652

Well done on yours. Every number ending in 00 is worth celebrating. :slight_smile:

(Joy Salt) #653

Ah thank you xxx
Especially nice as I’ve been away for 4 weeks, only back on Tuesday so didn’t expect to get out of the 19** range so soon. xx
;

(Joy Salt) #654

thank you xx I squealed so loudly when I saw it Bob, downstairs in the kitchen, rushed up to see what I’d done.
Then I had to get a wiggle on to get the order for 2 pieces out in the post.
Glad I hit the exact number. Much nicer than shooting from 1999 to 2001 ! :slight_smile:

(Joy Salt) #655

Thank you. Been very happily here since 2009 and just paid my Plus renewal bill this morning, obviously did the trick,

(Helen Healey) #656

Wow!!! Well done Joy! Many congratulations :tada::sparkles::boom:

(Kim Blythe) #657

Just spotted that you have rolled over to 2001!!
Onwards and upwards so they say…:grinning:

(Sue) #658

Congratulations Joy, very well deserved :blush:

(Maureen Laurenson) #659

Congratulations Joy. An amazing achievement.
Maureen x

(Joy Salt) #660

thank you xxxx
Yes indeed. Was just printing labels and sending an acknowledgement. I’m a happy bunny :slight_smile:

(Mellysmakes) #661

@JOYSofGLASS thank you! I still have a long way to go but am slowĺy getting there. I did manage to figure it out after a very long afternoon lol :joy: I’m not very tech savvy! But thank you so much for trying to see and taking the time to reply to me. It’s much appreciated.

Mel

(Maureen Laurenson) #662

I woke up this morning to sale number 500.
I am so happy to have reached this milestone. It has taken three and a half years of steady sales.
I have been on holiday recently and I have been knitting for a new baby in the family due in August so now I need to top up my little Folksy shop.
Maureen x