Share your High Fives!

So pleased to see a little clutch of my things chosen for the Favourites and Gift Guides. Thank you Folksy, it means alot.

3 Likes

I got to 600 sales today. Had no idea that was possible, when I first started on Folksy.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s brilliant - what a fab tutorial, Sally! :rocket:
Weā€™ve shared it here http://folksypress.tumblr.com/post/158698623626/folksy-seller-sally-hawker-aka-sally-and-the

1 Like

thanks so much -x-

Iā€™ve just passed the 700 sales mark with an order from Perdie and Boo - a new childrenswear shop that is opening in Scotland.

6 Likes

Just had my first sale only listed it yesterday and went today. I listed my first few items in April and have more to list but will get there just nice to know on my way and hope it will continue once more items added and need to re-jig some photos on my listings but a sale is good!

5 Likes

Well done! I remember being so excited when I sold my first doll. :blush:

Love your rag dolls there so sweet I can see you do really well and I can see why - thank you for responding! xx

Really happy to have finally hit 5 sales on Folksy -I know itā€™s not much compared to lots of you, but itā€™s a start! :smile:

4 Likes

Not on Folksy but a classy gift shop have just taken 5 of my linocuts. So happy dance from me even though they are on sale or return. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Not high fives for me yetā€¦but Iā€™m starting to raise my handā€¦Iā€™m 1 sale away from 50 sales on Folksy! :slight_smile:

6 Likes
Hi I have an article in Stitch Magazine, in June/July issue on how I make my painted and embroidered vases šŸ˜Š

Thanks
Ellie

6 Likes

I have just reached only my 4th sale last week. Even so, it feels like a milestone, and the fantastic feeling when it happens really boulsters me along.

4 Likes

Reached my 5th sale and that included 2 items I sold to the same seller yesterday. Doing a little dance. Promoting myself, which doesnā€™t come easy, is paying off.

1 Like

Well done it looks great x

2 Likes

Yay! Iā€™ve just made my first Folksy sale and Iā€™m beyond excited. Dancing around like a mad thing (while still managing to type). Many thanks to my lovely purchaser - I hope you love it as much as I loved making it.

5 Likes

What a great achievement!

1 Like

Yippee I listed a new item last night and it sold within an hour taking my Folksy sales to 150 so doing a happy dance. Keep the faith Folksy.
Gill

7 Likes

I just made my first ever folksy sales this weekend. I have had a store since 2015, but couldnā€™t seem to get it off the ground. I relisted this weekend and I have been much more successful! Onwards and upwards to good things hopefully :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like