Share your High Fives!

Well done @JOYSofGLASS !!
I thought I had seen your item’s in the ‘Sold’ slot on the front page quite a lot recently!
Well deserved :grinning:

Thanks Kim …it was the customer who bought 6 Stars of David. That got me to the very top :slight_smile:

Thanks Lyn. Well done on getting there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! Thanks! Your work is fabulous and very easy to shout from the roof tops about :slight_smile: Well done! Amazing x

1 Like

Well done Joy - you deserve it!

Thank you Martine. It never lasts long but lovely to be there even if only for the day :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Delighted that Gary’s Barnacle Geese, ‘Taking flight’ linocut print has been selected to be included in the annual exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists held at the Mall Galleries, London. Exhibition runs from 19 - 29 Oct if anyone is in the area.

5 Likes

Have now passed 900 sales and I’m aiming for 1000 by the end of the year - not sure if I’ll do it but I’m going to do my best.

4 Likes

The very best of luck xxx

Folksy shared my card on Facebook today - Yay! Thank you Folksy :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve just had an item added to Folksy Favourites for the first time ever and I’m ridiculously excited about it as I thought it would never happen. Thank you Folksy for making my day!! :hugs:

5 Likes

Congratulations!!
One of my Christmas decorations was added to it today as well…I am thrilled…:grinning:

4 Likes

I just saw your cushion on the front page @PocketfulCreations :rofl:

1 Like

I saw your Christmas decoration on the front page a while ago too Kim! Yay! :star_struck:

1 Like

Ive just passed 100 sales, it’s been a long time coming as I had a long break from folksy, but I’m back now and pleased as punch with recent sales and reaching this milestone
https://folksy.com/shops/Wellydog

5 Likes

Yay - I finally got to 10 sales on Folksy! Not much for some of you, but I wasn’t sure it would ever come! :smile:

5 Likes

Well done @Turquoisebee, I’m not far ahead of you. Just got 2 of my items in the gift guides this week, gifts for girls and makers so a great start to my week.

3 Likes

Thank you! …and well done for getting your items in the gift guides! I hope it brings you more sales!

Two sales today!! and from a returning customer which makes it all the better! Which takes me to my 50th Folksy sale. Thanks to Folksy for introducing the Stripe payment system as these were my first two sales by that method.

4 Likes

Woo hoo - just hit 300 sales today and had my first stripe payment.

5 Likes