Who's doing the Pedddle gift market on Saturday?

Hi all, just wondering who’s in the gift market on Saturday? I’d like to do a Folksy Friday of people who are taking part. If you’d like to be featured please leave me the link for your gift item below! Cheers, Dee

4 Likes

Lovely idea. Here’s my link :blush::rainbow:

Thank you Dee! That’s a lovely idea.
Here is my festive pheasant coaster gift!

1 Like

Oh fab, thanks both! Gorgeous gift ideas, will get them both on my board x

1 Like

Thank you! x

What a lovely idea - thank you! This is mine

2 Likes

What a great idea, thank you! Here is my link…

3 Likes

Fab thanks Helen, gorgeous star. I’ve just fallen in love with your pendants - I’m an absolute sucker for glass!

2 Likes

Ooh pretty, love those colours! Thanks Gill :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any more takers? I need another three people :slight_smile:

Thank you! I started making pendants because I wanted to wear them!

1 Like

I know Sarah from @thewaytoblue is doing it, I think this is the right product of hers

1 Like

Ah thanks Helen, yes just checked the market page & that’s the one. Think I might have to just look through & see who else I recognise for the last couple!

1 Like

Hi OrikuDesign
I am doing the market tomorrow and have reduced a lot of my items in the hope I gain some sales. Ever hopeful

1 Like

I’m not taking part personally , but I just wanted to wish those that are , lots of luck and consequent sales ! :smile:

5 Likes

Ah, sorry Karen, I did my Folksy Friday this morning or I would have included you! Yes, fingers crossed a successful day for everyone!

1 Like

Aww, cheers Ali! Hopefully it’ll bring more traffic over for all the Folksy sellers & not just the market folks!

1 Like

I still haven’t found where to get onto the Pedddle market

Hi Brigitte. So there are options for the Pedddle market. You can join Pedddle as a member - it’s about £5 a month I think, & you get a stallholder page which links back to Folksy, this is mine: https://pedddle.com/stalls/oruki-design/

Then if you want to join any of their markets it’s another £5 per market.

The Folksy collaboration market in December was one you could just pay a one off £15 to join without joining Pedddle too, but looking at the blog it looks like applications have closed for that now…
https://blog.folksy.com/2020/09/08/folksy-christmas-market

Hope that helps. Shout if you want any more info! :slight_smile:

Off the back of @OrukiDesign generosity, I would now like to do the same for tomorrow’s Folksy Friday!
I can feature 8 Folksy sellers and would be happy to do so, if you would have an items in mind you would like featured. I don’t have huge numbers, mind you but would like to support other sellers as much as possible. I’m sure it brings traffic to other sellers on the platform that are not participating in the online market and that can only be a good thing.

If you would like to be on the board, please let me know what image you wish me to use and I will get on it.

Wishing everyone on Folksy a sales filled weekend :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes