Folksy Ltd

Are you on Instagram?

(Yvette ) #42

(Sarah Eves) #43

I use it for a mixture of both…I wouldn’t say it was similar to Pinterest, very visual but more interaction.

Sarah x

(Yvonne Stewart) #44

I love instagram, it’s quite addictive though!

(Denise Payne) #45

Im addicted to instagram and its so easy to use :smile:
I will follow as many as I can and would be so grateful if you could follow me back please.

(Red Robin Design) #46

I have just joined. It looks a little too Twitter like at first glance? Will see how I get on though :relaxed:

I am ‘redrobindesigns’ on there xx

(Caroline) #47

I’m always on Instagram. I’m new here but ‘old’ there. I’m @carolinegsbm on Instagram and on pinterest

(Saraphir Qaa-Rishi) #48

I started Instagram fairly recently and haven’t quite got into it. I like it because it is visual, but haven’t quite got the hang of getting ‘out there’. You can see my profile on:

(Sonia Jayne Hawthorne) #49

i love instagram, its a great way to show off all my handmade items to all kinds of people around the world.

(Contours Albion) #50

I joined a short while ago and I’m finding it great too! You can find me @contoursalbion. I’ve just followed you :wink:

(Eskimo Circus) #51

Making my through to like you all on instagram - I love it.

You can find us here :slight_smile:

(Louise Stossich) #52

just off to follow all you lovely Folksy people - my creations are on @mammaslittletreasures - would be great if you could follow back

(Pretty In Kitsch) #53

I’m on Instagram, I think I prefer it over the other social media sites, probably because it’s more visual. I also seem to find I get a lot more interaction and likes on there (still trying to get to grips with twitter - which is only one i don’t use for a personal account aswell) You can find me at the link below :smiley:

Pretty In Kitsch - Instagram Profile

(Stitchingarainbow) #54

I am pretty sure a bit of random photos is small enough price to see your makes :smile:

(Stitchingarainbow) #55

I started some time ago, still trying to figure out the dynamics of it, but I love the atmosphere! It seams to be much more relaxed than fb :slight_smile:

(Susan Bonnar) #56

Lol! I like to think so!

(ValleyandVale) #57

Can I ask do you all have seperate accounts for personal and your business?
I have a personal instagram profile and post pictures of my makes on there but my profile is private to only my friends… Im also thinking about setting up a twitter but worried im going to get very confused with so many accounts for everything lol!!

(Kristina Normante) #58

I have two accounts on instagram. One my personal and the other like for shearing my creations and inspirations, both are open accounts, just a little bit annoying to log in and log out every time you want to switch accounts.

(Hazel Rayfield) #59

I joined recently - it’s fun :smile:im Art In Wax on there :slight_smile:

(Jo Nicolson) #60

Yes, I’m on Instagram. I love it! If you would like to find me I’m @queeniedot on there.
I’m going to take a peek at all of your accounts now…

(Jeanie Hansford) #61

I am a new girl …joined a couple of days ago…still learning…I have managed to post a few images, and have gained several followers… my user name is. jeaniehansie… x x