Are you on Instagram?

http://instagram.com/biskettblue55/

I use it for a mixture of bothā€¦I wouldnā€™t say it was similar to Pinterest, very visual but more interaction.

Sarah x

1 Like

I love instagram, itā€™s quite addictive though!
http://instagram.com/yvonnestewartuk/

Im addicted to instagram and its so easy to use :smile:
I will follow as many as I can and would be so grateful if you could follow me back please.

I have just joined. It looks a little too Twitter like at first glance? Will see how I get on though :relaxed:

I am ā€˜redrobindesignsā€™ on there xx

1 Like

Iā€™m always on Instagram. Iā€™m new here but ā€˜oldā€™ there. Iā€™m @carolinegsbm on Instagram and on pinterest

I started Instagram fairly recently and havenā€™t quite got into it. I like it because it is visual, but havenā€™t quite got the hang of getting ā€˜out thereā€™. You can see my profile on: www.instagram.com/Saraphir

1 Like

i love instagram, its a great way to show off all my handmade items to all kinds of people around the world.

1 Like

I joined a short while ago and Iā€™m finding it great too! You can find me @contoursalbion. Iā€™ve just followed you :wink:

Making my through to like you all on instagram - I love it.

You can find us here :slight_smile: http://instagram.com/eskimocircus

just off to follow all you lovely Folksy people - my creations are on @mammaslittletreasures - would be great if you could follow back

Iā€™m on Instagram, I think I prefer it over the other social media sites, probably because itā€™s more visual. I also seem to find I get a lot more interaction and likes on there (still trying to get to grips with twitter - which is only one i donā€™t use for a personal account aswell) You can find me at the link below :smiley:

Pretty In Kitsch - Instagram Profile

I am pretty sure a bit of random photos is small enough price to see your makes :smile:

1 Like

I started some time ago, still trying to figure out the dynamics of it, but I love the atmosphere! It seams to be much more relaxed than fb :slight_smile:

Lol! I like to think so!

1 Like

Can I ask do you all have seperate accounts for personal and your business?
I have a personal instagram profile and post pictures of my makes on there but my profile is private to only my friendsā€¦ Im also thinking about setting up a twitter but worried im going to get very confused with so many accounts for everything lol!!
x

I have two accounts on instagram. One my personal and the other like for shearing my creations and inspirations, both are open accounts, just a little bit annoying to log in and log out every time you want to switch accounts.

I joined recently - itā€™s fun :smile:im Art In Wax on there :slight_smile:

Yes, Iā€™m on Instagram. I love it! If you would like to find me Iā€™m @queeniedot on there.
Iā€™m going to take a peek at all of your accounts nowā€¦

I am a new girl ā€¦joined a couple of days agoā€¦still learningā€¦I have managed to post a few images, and have gained several followersā€¦ my user name is. jeaniehansieā€¦ x x